With Crucible Cookware’s deep roasting pans you can cook perfect roasted meat, vegetables and potatoes, lasagnas, moussakas, pot pies, and other casseroles. Since the pan is made of cast iron, food will stay hot longer
- Always lift cookware to move the cookware on the stove.
- The cookware should be cool before washing.
- Even though the cookware is dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to maintain the cookware’s original appearance.
- The cookware should be completely dry before storing.
- Don’t use in microwave ovens, on outdoor grills or over campfires.
- Preheat dutch oven on a lower temperature before raising to your desired cooking temperature.
- Protect the enameled surface from cracks and scratches; use wooden or silicone utensils for cooking.
- Never pour cool water in a hot dutch oven, that can cause the dutch oven to crack.
Click the “Add to Cart” button to get your Enameled Cast Iron Roaster Now!
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
1.58 Qt (1.5 litre) Enameled Cast Iron Roaster, Size: outside boarder including handles 13.4” x 8.1” (34 cm x 20.5 cm), interior (excluding handles) 10.62” x 7.67” (27 cm x 19.5 cm), Depth 1.96” (5 cm). Max temperature 750℉ / 400℃; 2 Silicone Hot Handle Holders for hand protection
Non-toxic, enamel interior surface. No seasoning needed on enameled cast iron. Can be used both in an oven and on a stovetop.
Secure grip for comfort and stability.
Heavy duty, durable to last a lifetime
Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven. FREE Bonus cast iron cookbook (e-book sent via e-mail).
Specification: 1.58 Qt Enameled Cast Iron Oval Roaster, Casserole Dish, Lasagna Pan, Deep Roasting Pan, for Cooking and Baking – Small…
|Date First Available|